Tektronix TBS1000C Series Digital Oscilloscope
The TBS1000C Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers affordable performance in a compact design. It is designed to meet the needs of today's educational institutions, embedded design engineers, and maker community. The instrument includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidths from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a five-year warranty. The instrument comes with an innovative courseware system that integrates the lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for use, by the students. HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface, to make the instrument more approachable to a new user.
Key performance specifications
- 200 MHz, 100 MHz, 70 MHz, and 50 MHz bandwidth models
- 2-channel models
- 1 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 20k point record length on all channels
- Advanced triggers include pulse, runt, and line triggers
- Five-year warranty
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions that shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views
- Trigger frequency counter
- Pan and Zoom capability
- Multi-language user interface with support for 10 languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design contributes to low noise operation
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage.
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel to connect to a PC and remotely control the instrument.
- HelpEverywhere® provides helpful on-screen tips for users
- Built-in oscilloscope handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- Integrated courseware feature provides lab exercise guidance on the display
- Autoset, Cursors, and Automated measurements can be disabled to help educators to teach basic concepts to students
SKU: Digital Oscillo
Category: Test & Measuring Instrument, Tektronix Products
|Bandwidth||50 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz|
|Sample Rate||1 GS/s||1 GS/s||1 GS/s||1 GS/s|
|Record Length||20 K points||20 K points||20 K points||20 K points|
Vertical system - Analog channels
- Vertical resolution
- 8 bits
- Input sensitivity range
- 1 mV/div to 10 V/div max. in 1-2-5 sequence with probe attenuation set to 1X
- DC gain accuracy
- ±3.0 % step gain, derated at 0.1 %/°C above 30 °C
- Maximum Input Voltage
- 300 VRMS, Installation Category II; derate above 4 MHz at 20 dB per decade to 200 MHz
- Offset range
1 mV/div to 50 mV/div: ± 1 V
100 mV/div to 500 mV/div: ± 10 V
1 V/div to 5 V/div : ± 100 V
- Bandwidth limit
- 20 MHz (Typ)
- Input coupling
- DC, AC
- Input impedance
- 1 MΩ ±2 % in parallel with 14 pF ±2 pF
- Vertical zoom
- Vertically expand or compress a live or stopped waveform
- Acquisition modes
- Acquire sampled values
- Peak Detect
- Captures glitches as narrow as 4 nsec at all sweep speeds.
- From 2 to 256 waveforms included in average.
- Averages multiple sample of one acquisition interval into one waveform point.
- Scrolls waveforms right to left across the screen at sweep speeds slower than or equal to 40 ms/div
Horizontal system - Analog channels
- Timebase accuracy
- 20 ppm
- Timebase range
- TBS1202C, TBS1052C, TBS1072C, TBS1102C
- 2 ns/div to 100 sec/div in a 1-2-4 sequence
- Horizontal zoom
- Horizontally expand or compress a live or stopped waveform
- Deskew range
- ± 100 nsec
- External trigger input
- Included on all models
- Trigger modes
- Auto, Normal, Single Sequence
- Trigger Types
- Positive or negative slope on any channel. Coupling includes DC, HF reject, LF reject, and noise reject.
- Pulse Width
- Trigger on width of positive or negative pulses that are >, <, =, or ≠ a specified period of time.
- Trigger on a pulse that crosses one threshold but fails to cross a second threshold before crossing the first again.
- Trigger source
- CH1, CH2, AUX IN, AC Line
- Trigger Coupling
- DC, Noise Reject, High Frequency Reject, Low Frequency Reject
- Trigger signal frequency readout
- Provides a frequency readout of the trigger source up to instrument bandwidth.
- Time, Amplitude, Screen
- Automated measurements
- 32, of which up to six can be displayed on-screen at any one time. Measurements include: Period, Frequency, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Duty Cycle, Negative Duty Cycle, Positive Pulse Width, Negative Pulse Width, Burst Width, Phase, Positive Overshoot, Negative Overshoot, Peak to Peak, Amplitude, High, Low, Max, Min, Mean, Cycle Mean, RMS, Cycle RMS, Positive Pulse Count, Negative Pulse Count, Rising Edge Count, Falling Edge Count, Area, Cycle Area, Delay FR, Delay FF, Delay FR, and Delay RR.
- Isolate the specific occurrence within an acquisition to take measurements on, using either the screen, between waveform cursors or full record length.
- Add, Subtract, and Multiply waveforms
- Spectral magnitude. Set FFT Vertical Scale to Linear RMS or dBV RMS, and FFT Window to Rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, or Blackman-Harris.
- Display Type
- 7-inch TFT Color Display
- Display Resolution
- 800 horizontal by 480 vertical displayed pixels (WVGA)
- Waveform styles
- Vectors, Variable persistence, and Infinite persistence.
- YT and XY
Input Output Ports
- USB 2.0 Host Port
- Supports USB mass storage devices
- USB 2.0 device port
- Rear-panel connector allows for communication/control of oscilloscope through USBTMC or GPIB with a TEK-USB-488
- Probe Compensator
- 5 V
- 1 KHz
- Kensington Style Lock
- Rear-panel security slot connects to standard Kensington style lock
- Power source
- 100 to 240 VAC RMS ±10%
- Power source frequency
- 45 Hz to 65 Hz (100 to 240 V)
- 360 Hz to 440 Hz (100 to 132 V)
- Power consumption
- 30 W maximum